Daytona Xtreme is proud to be building our tumbling and trampoline classes as well as our competitive all-star cheer program. Although our reputation has been built on our strong All-Star program, we understand that some athletes are looking for something to progress their skills with less commitment. Our highly skilled Coaches teach all classes and teams so you are still getting top notch instruction.
Monday Classes - 5:30 - 6:30pm Beginners Gymnastics. 6:00 - 7:00pm Level 2 Tumbling
Tuesday Classes - 5:00 - 6:00pm - Tumble Tots, Beginners Tumbling and Level 2 Tumbling 6:00 - 7:00pm BHS 101, Level 3-5 Tumbling 7:00 - 8:00pm Open Gym $5 Team/ $10 Non Team Members
Wednesday Classes - 4:30 - 5:30pm - Beginners Tumbling 6:00 - 7:00 Acrobatics for Dancers. 7:00 - 8:00pm Adult Tumbling
Thursday Classes - 5:00 - 6:00pm - BHS 101 and Level 3-5 Tumbling. 6:00 - 7:00pm Beginners Trampoline. 7:00 - 8:00pm $1 Tumble Class
If you missed try-outs don't worry -- give us a call to schedule your private team placement! We are proud to announce the addition of three new teams to our roster, bringing us to 7 teams this season!
1. We have the best staff in the area! Our coaches' credentials include USASF, NCSSE, USGA and AACA. All of our coaches have performed and coached on World's teams, won college nationals as competitors as well as coached collegiate teams. A history of making successful athletes that compete on national teams for their country and make division 1A college teams. Athletes that have been coached by members of our staff have gone on to perform in Cirque du Soleil and movies. Our program director and head tumbling coach have judged and choreographed on both a national and international level.
2. Every kid matters, every team matters, every family matters. We care and invest in each and every one of our families - no favoritism!
3. Progression. We make sure every athlete progresses in a safe and proper manner with proper technique. We do not place an athlete on a higher level team unless they have the skill. "Flower Potting" (bending down and hiding in back) is not fun and certainly not what parents pay for. At DXA we want all of our athletes to be fully involved in the routine.
4. Safe, air-conditioned, clean facility that is conveniently located to all areas of Volusia County. Easy access from both I-95 and I-4.
5. Our teams just came off of a great winning season. Many of our athletes were recognized and gained full paid bids to America's Perfect Cheerleader. We also were NCA International Champions and Conquer Tour Grand Champions.
6.Affordable for all. We offer many different options for your family; recreational classes/cheer, payment plans for competition teams, open gym sessions and now our new $1 tumbling class! There is sure to be something that fits your family's budget!
7. Fundraisers. We offer more successful fundraisers than any other gym. Opportunities include Cubs games, corporate sponsor banners, Daytona International Speedway races, Aunt Catfish Pancake Breakfast, Mixed Bags, cookie dough and many more. If you participate in all of them it is more than possible to pay off your child's entire season (we have 3 families do so this past season!)
8. Family-friendly environment. Our families are supportive of each and every child and will encourage and praise each other to be their very best.
9. High coach to student ratio. This means your child gets lots of individual attention
10. Fun, fun, fun!! Our coaches make sure your child has fun while they are learning! Our coaches are extremely disciplined in a firm but fair way, which ultimately builds your child's self-confidence and ability to work as a team. Our philosophy is build people before pyramids.
In setting ourselvs apart from other programs in the area, we are proud to say that Daytona Xtreme is the only cheer facility in Volusia County whose coaches are collegiate coaches. Our coaches experience, training and credentialing are what sets us apart from other programs! Come meet Coach Becky and Coach J-Dub yourself and see why they were chosen to lead BC-U's program!
Dr. James A. Scott, Neurologist
Radiology Associates Imaging http://www.radiologyassociatesimaging.com/
Florida Oral & Facial Sugical Associates http://www.floridaoralfacial.com/
Inlet Harbor Restaurant, Marina & Gift Shop http://inletharbor.com/
Apex Home Healthcare Services http://www.almostfamily.com/
Learning RX http://www.learningrx.com/daytona-beach/